Introduction

Yo People from all around the Entire Galaxy!! 👋

My name is Raymond, and nice to meet you 😊

Welcome to my Blog 💩 
It's all about travelling, story telling, events ... etc
I Live in Batam island, Indonesia (next door to Singapore 😁)


And i'm 21 years old, quite old now but the adventure has just begun !! 💪
It's never too late to try, isn't it ?

I have several hobbies, such as:

Swimming, 🏊

Travelling, ✈


and Discovering New Things 🆕


Sometimes we might get lazy and don't want to do anything at all. just wanna staying in our comfort zone. Passing day by day ... 😴
but in order to make Changes, we have to get out of our comfort zone.
Fight all the laziness inside us and Chase after your Dreams!! your truly self!! 🔥🔥🔥


And my Dreams are::::::::::::::::::::: 😪


Youtuber/Blogger

I just have a passion in this kind of weird things, most people wont do this kind of hobbies (Youtube or blogger). I realize now it's a bit late to start this, but it's never too late to try 💪💪💪 Right? 

I'm not after the Profit or the Fame, instead i just want to show the world my passion and hobbies.. all in a Blog post or in a Video 🎥📧

Thank you

Raymond 😉



Image source: Google

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kelong Bintan Nemo

BATAM FOREST TOP - Things to do in Batam #3

Wisata Alam Tebing Langit - Unique and Extra-ordinary Climbing Tourist Spot | Things to do in Batam #2